When Do I Complete This eForm?
The Departure eForm is intended to be submitted when you are ready to close your F-1 or J-1 immigration record. Some reasons include:
- Graduated from or completed your program
- Transfer to another U.S. university or college
- Transfer to a university outside of the U.S.
- Leave the US permanently
- Withdraw from CSU
- Change to another visa status
- Changing to Permanent Residency or Asylum Seeking
- Review the important information here about maintaining your immigration record while these applications are pending.
Please do not use this form if you are planning to travel or need to keep your immigration active, for example, if you will stay in the U.S. on OPT or Academic Training.
Instructions for Completing This eForm
- Fill out all of the required fields, marked with an asterisk.
- Choose at least one “Reason for Leaving.”
- Click submit at the bottom of the eForm.
- Optional: Fill out the Departure Survey provided in the submission confirmation email
Depending on the time of academic year, it may take up to 7-10 business days for our office to process your request once our office receives your eForm.
Accessing the eForm
If your CSU eID is still active, you can log into your WorldRams account by clicking the link below:
However, if it has been more than 12 months since you graduated from CSU it is likely that your eID has expired and we will need you to sign into your WorldRams account through the Limited Access Portal in the link below:
- Step 1: Get your PIN
- E-mail me my Limited Access PIN
- You will receive an email with your PIN – when you click the link below to access the form it will ask you for your University Identification Number. This is your CSU Student ID number that begins with an 8.
- Step 2: Log into the WorldRams Limited Access account