Welcome to the Office of International Programs!
We look forward to helping you on campus!
UPDATE: Office will be closed November 21st – November 25th for Fall Break
Normal business hours will resume Monday, November 28th at 8:00AM. We look forward to working with you then!
In case of emergency, please contact the CSU Police Department at 970-491-6425 or 911.
The Office of International Programs (OIP) fosters cross-cultural understanding through high-impact learning and community engagement in support of CSU’s land grant mission.
The Office of International Programs:
- Encourages students to experience and understand diverse cultures through education abroad experiences.
- Provides quality services to international students and scholars.
- Organizes classroom-based, programmatic and experiential activities, both on-campus and abroad, to provide the CSU and broader communities with relevant international and intercultural educational experiences.
- Supports the international activities of CSU colleges, departments, and faculty to create joint research initiatives, international exchanges and other collaborative activities worldwide.
- Establishes and manages CSU’s key strategic partnerships.
Updates Regarding Coronavirus or COVID-19
If you are wondering about updates regarding coronavirus and its effect on study abroad or international students, please visit our updates page or the CSU Recovery page.
The CSU INTO Center Transitions to Programs for Learning Academic and Community English (PLACE)
As of May 17, 2021, Programs for Learning Academic and Community English (PLACE) is now maintained by the Office of International Programs. PLACE provides high-quality English language instruction and training in a safe and friendly academic environment.
Explore. Engage. Discover.
Find an international study, research, internship or service-learning program that fits your goals.
Become an International Ram.
You are welcome at Colorado State University. It's a place for people doing great things.
CSU's international partnerships enhance collaborative instruction, scholarship, and research for faculty and students.
By the Numbers