Welcome to the Office of International Programs!
We look forward to helping you on campus!
The Office of International Programs (OIP) fosters cross-cultural understanding through high-impact learning and community engagement in support of CSU’s land grant mission.
The Office of International Programs:
- Encourages students to experience and understand diverse cultures through education abroad experiences.
- Provides quality services to international students and scholars.
- Organizes classroom-based, programmatic and experiential activities, both on-campus and abroad, to provide the CSU and broader communities with relevant international and intercultural educational experiences.
- Supports the international activities of CSU colleges, departments, and faculty to create joint research initiatives, international exchanges and other collaborative activities worldwide.
- Establishes and manages CSU’s key strategic partnerships.
Explore. Engage. Discover.
Find an international study, research, internship or service-learning program that fits your goals.
Become an International Ram.
You are welcome at Colorado State University. It's a place for people doing great things.
CSU's international partnerships enhance collaborative instruction, scholarship, and research for faculty and students.
Ambassador to the UN, Susan Rice
Feb 11, 2020: Susan Rice, former National Security Advisor and U.S. Ambassador to the UN, will be speaking with Greg Myre, NPR National Security Correspondent, in the Lory Student Center Grand Ballroom at 6 p.m.
International Symposium 2020
Feb 25 - 27, 2020: The International Symposium will highlight the ways CSU students, faculty and partners add global dimensions to their teaching and learning, research and scholarship, and community engagement.
Feb 6 - 7, 2020: Celebrate the Chinese Lunar New Year with musical performances at the University Center for the Arts.
World Unity Fair
Mar 1, 2020: A community-wide, globally-focused celebration happening at the Lory Student Center from 3 - 9 p.m.
By the Numbers
Info Session: Liberal Arts and Community Engagement in Mexico
Eddy Hall - Room 202C
Liberal Arts and Community Engagement in Mexico
Eddy Hall Room 202C
CESP Host App & Transfer Credit Form Workshop
Rockwell Hall - West Room 119