Peace Corps is a United States government agency that sends American citizens abroad to promote world peace and friendship. This is done by providing trained women and men to interested host countries to help support their development needs.
Peace Corps volunteers also share their American culture with other peoples while learning more about their host countries’ cultures and sharing it with Americans back in the U.S. Volunteers currently serve in over 60 different countries for 27 months in six different sectors:
- Youth in Development
- Community Economic Development, and
In-person and virtual appointments available through EAB Navigate.
- In-person, scheduled advising appointments are available on Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Care Unit: International Programs
- Location: Peace Corps Virtual Advising, or Laurel Hall in-person advising
- Service: Peace Corps Advising