The Office of International Programs (OIP) fosters cross-cultural understanding through high-impact learning and community engagement in support of CSU’s land grant mission.
The Office of International Programs:
- Encourages students to experience and understand diverse cultures through education abroad experiences.
- Provides quality services to international students and scholars.
- Organizes classroom-based, programmatic and experiential activities, both on-campus and abroad, to provide the CSU and broader communities with relevant international and intercultural educational experiences.
- Supports the international activities of CSU colleges, departments, and faculty to create joint research initiatives, international exchanges and other collaborative activities worldwide.
- Establishes and manages CSU’s key strategic partnerships.
Our Office By The Numbers
Units Within International Programs
Meet the OIP Staff
More than 50 people work in the Office of International Programs with various professional and travel experiences.