The Office of International Programs (OIP) fosters cross-cultural understanding through high-impact learning and community engagement in support of CSU’s land grant mission.
The Office of International Programs:
- Encourages students to experience and understand diverse cultures through education abroad experiences.
- Provides quality services to international students and scholars.
- Organizes classroom-based, programmatic and experiential activities, both on-campus and abroad, to provide the CSU and broader communities with relevant international and intercultural educational experiences.
- Supports the international activities of CSU colleges, departments, and faculty to create joint research initiatives, international exchanges and other collaborative activities worldwide.
- Establishes and manages CSU’s key strategic partnerships.
Our Office By The Numbers
Units Within International Programs
International Students & Scholar Service
Todos Santos Center
Meet the OIP Staff
More than 50 people work in the Office of International Programs with various professional and travel experiences.