University Housing

Residence Halls

All students and scholars are able to apply for housing in Residence Halls. This is a good option if you prefer to live as close as possible to campus. Residence Halls require the purchase of a campus meal plan. Explore Residence Hall options.

University Apartments

Aggie Village – Comprised of 3 apartment buildings – Cottonwood, Lodgepole, and Walnut. Home to undergraduate and graduate students, as well as post-docs and visiting scholars.

Aggie Village Family – Aggie Village Family provides a home to families, including students, faculty, and staff. Families and couples with and without children are able to enjoy social, cultural, and education activities.

International House – International House offers a welcoming and culturally diverse living and learning environment. International House is home to 200 students who are at least 23-years-old or graduate students.

University Village – University Village offers apartments in an academically supportive and family friendly environment for students who are interested in living in an interactive community of more than 1000 residents. University Village is open to graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, students 23 years or older, and students with families.


Availability can vary depending on the time of year, so please apply online and submit the deposit as soon as possible.

Move-in Dates

The official move-in day for CSU residence halls is the Thursday before the start of the semester. Meal plans also begin that day.

The earliest possible date to move in is the Saturday prior to the official move-in date. International students are allowed to move in early, but you must notify your residence hall of your desired early move-in date. You will be charged $60 per day for moving in early. This charge includes your room and 3 meals each day in one of the CSU dining centers.

Closures over Breaks

Most residence halls close over official university breaks. About half of the residence halls remain open over Fall and Spring Breaks, while fewer remain open over Winter Break. If you are living in one of the open residence halls, you may remain in your room during the break. Otherwise you will be required to temporarily move to an open hall. Housing over university breaks has an additional cost which includes room and meals. This will be charged to your student account.

Get more info and apply for University Housing