CONGRATULATIONS TO STUDENTS ADMITTED FOR FALL 2020!
This year, over 400 new international students will attend International Orientation the week of August 17-21, 2020. Orientation is required for all newly-admitted international students, scholars, and exchange students at Colorado State University–learn more about it below.
Please arrive August 15-16 (weekend before Orientation).
This fall, the Office of International Programs will offer bus pick-up August 15-16. More details can be found here and sign-ups will open July 1.
At Orientation, You Will:
- Orient yourself to the many resources and services on campus, such as the Health Network, CSUPD, and more.
- Meet the international student advisors, who will help you understand how to remain in a legal immigration status.
- Understand CSU academic expectations and learn classroom success strategies.
- Build relationships and make friendships with other new international rams and the Cultural Mentors.
- Learn about Fort Collins International Center, a community non-profit working with our office to help you feel welcome and get involved both on campus and in the community.
- Learn about Ram History and Tradition!
- Have your questions and concerns answered by a network of people who are here to support you.
You Will Also Have the Opportunity To:
- Experience a home-cooked meal in an American home at a Community Welcome Dinner.
- Jump-start your involvement in student life by exploring the Resource Fair.
- Purchase basic necessities and learn how to navigate Fort Collins on the shopping and public transportation trips.