CONGRATULATIONS TO STUDENTS ADMITTED FOR SPRING 2020!
This year, over 100 new international students will attend International Orientation on January 13-17, 2020. Orientation is required for all newly-admitted international students, scholars, and exchange students at Colorado State University–learn more about it below.
Please arrive the weekend before Orientation, on January 11th or 12th.
At Orientation, You Will:
- Orient yourself to the many resources and services on campus, such as the Health Network, CSUPD, and more.
- Meet the international student advisors, who will help you understand how to remain in a legal immigration status.
- Understand CSU academic expectations and learn classroom success strategies.
- Build relationships and make friendships with other new international rams and the Cultural Mentors.
- Learn about Fort Collins International Center, a community non-profit working with our office to help you feel welcome and get involved both on campus and in the community.
- Learn about Ram History and Tradition!
- Have your questions and concerns answered by a network of people who are here to support you.
You Will Also Have the Opportunity To:
- Experience a home-cooked meal in an American home at a Community Welcome Dinner.
- Jump-start your involvement in student life by exploring the Resource Fair.
- Purchase basic necessities and learn how to navigate Fort Collins on the shopping and public transportation trips.
This year, the Office of International Programs is not offering bus pick up the weekend before orientation Spring 2020.