ORIENTATION FALL 2020
This fall, orientation will take place virtually. We will offer a mix of programs in the weeks leading up to classes. Some will be mandatory sessions and some will be optional session or events. Please see below for more details; we will continue updating this page as we have more information.
If you missed the mandatory health session, police session, or immigration information session, please see those recordings below.
Arrival and Quarantine
If you are arriving from another country, please note you will be subject to a mandatory 14-day quarantine period.
If you need quarantine housing (if you are not able to quarantine in your intended residence), click here for information and to request quarantine housing. If you already have a contract to live in a university dorm or apartment for fall 2020, there is no additional charge for this housing arrangement. You can choose to have food provided for $20 per day (per person) during this time. If you will be living off-campus in the fall, there is a $225 fee for this quarantine housing arrangement. You can also choose to have food provided for $20 per day (per person) during this time.
If you are arriving from within the US, please arrive on the date you are able to move in to your housing.
Live Stream and Recorded Sessions
CSU Health Network brief overview video. Helpful to watch before viewing recorded session below. Watch video here.
Academic Success. Mandatory for graduate students–watch video by August 17. View video here.
Academic Integrity. Mandatory for graduate students–watch video by August 17. View video here.
CSU Moves. Learn about transportation options. Optional for all students. Check out the program here.
At Orientation, You Will:
- Orient yourself to the many resources and services on campus, such as the Health Network, CSUPD, and more.
- Meet the international student advisors, who will help you understand how to remain in a legal immigration status.
- Understand CSU academic expectations and learn classroom success strategies.
- Build relationships and make friendships with other new international rams and the Cultural Mentors.
- Learn about Fort Collins International Center, a community non-profit working with our office to help you feel welcome and get involved both on campus and in the community.
- Learn about Ram History and Tradition!
- Have your questions and concerns answered by a network of people who are here to support you.