Immigration Document Review
All new to CSU international students must complete a mandatory Immigration Document Review. This includes students who have transferred to CSU from another school and PLACE-to-CSU change of level students. Failure to complete this requirement will result in serious immigration consequences and will result in a hold being placed on your account. Students must be in the United States before completing the Immigration Document Review.
Please do not fill out this eForm until after you have arrived in the United States.
Immigration Document Review:
Before beginning the process, make sure you have the following documents and information ready:
- CSU eID and password
- U.S. visa, including your most recent U.S. entry stamp
- Immigration document: I-20 or DS-2019
- Name and address of an emergency contact in the U.S. and/or your home country
- Your local U.S. address & phone number (the address where you are currently staying, even if a temporary address, like a hotel or homestay).
- Documents for each of your dependents:
- U.S. visa, including their most recent U.S. entry stamp
- DS-2019, if you are a J-1 student
If you are in the United States and ready to begin, click the button below.