All new to CSU international students must complete a mandatory Immigration Document Review and New International Student Orientation. This includes students who have transferred to CSU from another school and INTO 2 CSU change of level students. Failure to complete this requirement will result in serious immigration consequences and will result in a hold being placed on your account. Students must be in the United States before completing the Immigration Document Review.
Please do not fill out this eForm until after you have arrived in the United States.
Immigration Document Review:
Before beginning the process, make sure you have the following documents and information ready:
- CSU eID and password
- U.S. visa, including your most recent U.S. entry stamp
- Immigration document: I-20 or DS-2019
- Name and address of an emergency contact in the U.S. and/or your home country
- Your local U.S. address & phone number (the address where you are currently staying, even if a temporary address, like a hotel or homestay).
- Documents for each of your dependents:
- U.S. visa, including their most recent U.S. entry stamp
- DS-2019, if you are a J-1 student
If you are in the United States and ready to begin, click the button below.
New International Student Orientation Quiz
Part of the Immigration Document Review includes an Orientation Quiz that is four pages long. This quiz provides not only confirmation that you attended orientation or a make-up session, but also that you have retained some of the important information provided at orientation. Questions are focused on immigration regulations and what your responsibilities are as an international student including maintaining your immigration record.