Places to Eat and Shop
Fort Collins offers some great options for food, whether you’re shopping for ingredients to cook a healthy meal at home, or looking to dine out at one of the many establishments. Below are some resources to start your search.
Local Grocery Stores
Local grocery stores are the best place to find food and daily household items. They offer produce, meat, packaged foods, toiletries, cleaning products, pet products, medical items, and most have a pharmacy. Some grocery stores are also able to do special orders, so do not hesitate to call to inquire about what can be found at the different stores. Prices vary throughout town, and coupons can often be found online that will help to save money on certain items. Common grocery stores here include
- King Soopers
- Sprouts – Specializes in produce and natural groceries
- Wholefoods, Natural Grocers, and Trader Joes – Focus on local and organic groceries
- Walmart – One stop shopping – Groceries, household goods, electronics, and clothing!
Shopping in Fort Collins
There are small businesses in Old Town, big businesses in the greater Fort Collins area, and amazing thrift and second hand stores throughout. Here are a few local favorites:
- Thrift Stores and Consignment Shops
- Local Businesses in Old Town
- Big Businesses in Fort Collins
Hiking Around Fort Collins
Visit Fort Collins provides suggestions for outdoor activities in the Northern Colorado region.
Use the AllTrails website to find the perfect trail for you - includes photos, maps, and reviews.
View an interactive map featuring the hiking trails around Fort Collins.