Colorado State University offers four program awards to cover one half of nonresident tuition (approximately $12,000), for fall, spring, or summer enrollment, to international graduate students of any discipline and from any Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) economy. APEC Program Awards expand education and training opportunities for students, especially women, from developing economies.
- Applicants must first be admitted to a degree-seeking, on-campus, graduate-level program at Colorado State University
- Citizens of the member economies listed below are eligible to apply for the APEC scholarship
- Students who have been awarded an assistantship by their department are not eligible to receive the APEC scholarship
- U.S. citizens and permanent residents, including those who hold dual U.S. citizenship and citizenship of a member economy country, are not eligible for the APEC scholarship
The application for Fall 2022 has closed.
- Submit a completed application by March 1
- Applicants will be notified of a decision by April 5
- The application for Fall 2022 has closed.
International Recruitment Manager, International Enrollment Center
People’s Republic of China
Hong Kong, China
Republic of Korea
Papua New Guinea