Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Program
Colorado State University offers four program awards to cover one half of nonresident tuition (approximately $12,000), for fall, spring, or summer enrollment, to international graduate students of any discipline and from any Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) economy. APEC Program Awards expand education and training opportunities for students, especially women, from developing economies.
- Applicants must first be admitted to a degree-seeking, on-campus, graduate-level program at Colorado State University
- Citizens of the member economies listed below are eligible to apply for the APEC scholarship
- Students who have been awarded an assistantship by their department are not eligible to receive the APEC scholarship
- U.S. citizens and permanent residents, including those who hold dual U.S. citizenship and citizenship of a member economy country, are not eligible for the APEC scholarship
*Note: Students who qualify for both the APEC scholarship and the OAS Scholarship can only receive one award. Qualified applicants will receive the higher of the two awards.
The APEC Scholarship Application has closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Submit a completed application by March 1
International Recruitment Manager, International Enrollment Center
People’s Republic of China
Hong Kong, China
Republic of Korea
Papua New Guinea