In order to transfer to another program within the United States, you will need to transfer your SEVIS (immigration) record.

Instructions for Completing This Form

Before an immigration advisor can transfer your record, you will need to do the following:

  1. Complete the top portion of the Transfer Out form in the PDF
    • You will need to provide the contact information for the J-1 Responsible Officer (RO) or Alternate Responsible Officer (ARO) at the new program.
      • This information is required and your transfer request cannot be processed until this information is received.
  2. Have your Faculty Supervisor/Sponsor at CSU complete the bottom portion of the PDF
  3. Submit the form to the front desk at Laurel Hall or via email