- Fill out Page 1 of the form.
- Complete Page 2 of the form and include copies of your dependents’ passport(s) if your spouse or child(ren) will be coming to the US with you.
- Affidavit of Support:
- If you only have one sponsor, you just need to fill out one of the Affidavit of Support boxes.
- If you have more than two sponsors, please attach additional forms with their names, relationship to you, and amount of money pledged.
- Keep in mind the total amount of money pledged must meet the minimum estimated expenses for your program.
- Submit the form to the Front Desk of Laurel Hall or by Email
What is the Immigration Document Request Form?
This form is intended to be completed by students who are returning to CSU as part of their application materials. New students to CSU will complete a similar version of this form electronically through their New Student CSU application under the “Immigration Information” requirement.
If you are a current student and need to add dependents to your immigration record, please complete the Family Immigration Document Request form instead.