Foreign students or agencies sponsoring foreign students receiving special administrative services from the Office of International Programs over and above those provided to all foreign students are expected to pay an additional fee.
- Acting as liaison with the Office of Admissions, Graduate School, and academic departments for admission to regular or special academic programs. Reviewing and forwarding admission packets upon request of the sponsor to the Office of Admissions and departments.
- Coordinating financial arrangements, such as individual billing for tuition and fees, assistance and routing of financial support letters, processing of special contracts and distributing checks to participants; acting as liaison with student accounts on behalf of the student and sponsor.
- Assisting participants in understanding sponsor regulations, and conveying to them sponsor specific procedures for such paperwork as health insurance claim forms, field trip reports, reimbursement requests, dependent certification, research budgets, program extensions, and others.
- Providing regular and special reports on academic and personal progress.
- Acting as liaison with departments for study plans, research proposals and budgets, etc.
- Providing additional logistical assistance and counseling with personal matters such as housing, health problems, academic assistance, legal affairs, family and dependent concerns, and general advising.
- Arranging special orientation to the campus and community for newly arriving students, and providing consultations for students upon the completion of their program to assist with reentry to the home country. Arranging special topic orientations during the semester.
- Assisting students with arrangements for professional affiliations that will complement the student’s job performance and ability to carry out responsibilities upon return to their home countries. Additionally, local field trips may be arranged that will enhance the student’s experience while in the United States.
- Coordination of sponsor site visits to Colorado State University, including arranging appointments with students, advisors, admission office personnel, and other university officials.
Rate of Compensation
- Foreign students or agencies sponsoring foreign students receiving the services listed above are expected to pay administrative fees of $375 per semester (fall, spring, and summer).
- If a student is not enrolled full-time, but is present on campus and receiving services, the fee will be charged.
- Services not mentioned above may be individually negotiated.
For more information about the services, please contact:
International Student and Scholar Services
Attention: Sponsored Student Programs
Colorado State University, Campus Delivery 1024
Fort Collins, CO, 80523-1024
Telephone: (970) 491-5917