APPOINTMENTS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR:
- Education Abroad Advising (virtual)
- Financial Aid for Education Abroad (virtual)
Peace Corps Advising (virtual)
HOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
- CSU International Programs will be using EAB Navigate for easy online access for appointment scheduling for both Education Abroad advising and Financial Aid advising for Education Abroad.
- Care Unit: International Programs
- Location: Education Abroad virtual advising, Financial Aid virtual advising for Education Abroad, Peace Corps virtual advising.
Appointments can be scheduled via the “Schedule Your Appointment” button below.
As always, quick email and phone questions are welcome.
Colorado State University
Office of International Programs
Laurel Hall, 700 Oval Dr.
1024 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1024
Emergency Response Telephone: (970)-491-6425 (Available 24 hours, request Education Abroad Emergency Assistance. Please reserve this line for true emergencies.)