Meet with a Peer Advisor
Peer advisors are current CSU students who participated in an education abroad experience. Interested students can meet with a Peer Advisor to learn the basics of the education abroad process. You can learn more about our Peer Advisors by visiting our Meet the Peers page.
- Open Advising Hours (no appointment needed)
- Mondays 9:00-11:00, 2:00-4:00
- Wednesdays, 9:00-11:00, 2:00-4:00
- Location: Laurel Hall (NE corner of the Oval)
Meet with an Education Abroad Coordinator
Education Abroad Coordinators specialize in specific regional advising. General advising appointments are also available for those who have not yet narrowed down their location.
- Appointments are currently available for Education Abroad Advising:
- Mondays & Tuesdays (virtual only)
- Wednesdays and Thursdays (in-person)
Meet with a Financial Aid Coordinator for Education Abroad
Students are able to meet with Financial Aid coordinators who specialize in financial aid for Education Abroad.
- Appointments are currently available for Financial Aid Advising:
- Wednesdays and Thursdays (virtual & in-person)
Meet with a Peace Corps Advisor
- Appointments are currently available for Peace Corps Advising:
- Mondays & Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays (virtual)
- Wednesdays (in-person)
HOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
- Schedule an advising appointment through EAB Navigate.
- Care Unit: International Programs
- Location: Laurel Hall, Education Abroad Virtual Advising, Financial Aid Virtual Advising for Education Abroad, Peace Corps Virtual Advising.
Appointments can be scheduled via the “Schedule Your Appointment” button below.
As always, quick questions are welcome through online chat, phone, or email.
Colorado State University
Office of International Programs
Laurel Hall, 700 Oval Dr.
1024 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1024
Emergency Response Telephone: (970)-491-6425 (Available 24 hours, request Education Abroad Emergency Assistance. Please reserve this line for true emergencies.)