Contact Passport Acceptance Facility
The CSU Passport Acceptance Facility is located within the Office of International Programs in Laurel Hall on the NE corner of the Oval. Passport services are by appointment only.
Passport Acceptance Facility Appointments
Appointments are currently available to submit your passport application in person:
- Through June 30th:
- 9:00-11:00AM and 1:30-3:30PM
- Beginning July 1st :
- 10:00-12:00PM and 1:30-3:30PM
Many renewal applications can be done by mail. Click here to check if an in-person appointment is needed.
How to schedule an appointment:
- CSU students can schedule an appointment through EAB Navigate.
- Care Unit: International Programs
- Location: Laurel Hall
- Service: Passport Application Submission
- Community Members and CSU Faculty or Staff can schedule an appointment calling 970-491-5917 during regular business hours. If there is no answer, please leave a detailed message including request date of appointment.
To Prepare for an Appointment:
- Prior to arriving at your appointment, be sure to have completed all the necessary paperwork. Visit our “How to Get a Passport” webpage to review what is needed.
- Additional information regarding passports, fees, and processing times can be obtained by visiting travel.state.gov.
University Holiday Schedule:
Please visit CSU’s Holiday Schedule to review dates that passport office is closed.
For more information regarding the passport application process, please visit our How to Get a Passport resource page.
CSU Passport Office
CSU Education Abroad