Colorado State University operates in a global context, reaching out to all sectors of society at home and abroad to make education an international experience. As part of Colorado State’s internationalization strategy, the Office of International Programs creates and fosters international activities, including education abroad opportunities, faculty initiatives and partnerships with universities around the world. At CSU, campus internationalization is not just about one thing – it is about everything – because with strong faculty linkages with strategic partners, global opportunities fall into place for students.
The Office of International Programs creates and fosters international activities supporting teaching, learning, research and engagement throughout Colorado State University. This mission is accomplished through a broad array of programs and services designed to provide international experiences for all CSU students, scholars, faculty and staff.
The Office of International Programs:
- encourages students to experience and understand diverse cultures through education abroad experiences that help them prepare for success in today’s global economy.
- provides quality services to international students and scholars, recognizing their critical role in the internationalization of our campus.
- organizes classroom-based, programmatic and experiential activities, both on-campus and abroad, to provide the CSU and broader communities with relevant international and intercultural educational experiences.
- supports the international activities of CSU colleges, departments, and faculty in their efforts to create joint research initiatives, international exchanges and other collaborative activities worldwide.
- establishes and manages CSU’s key strategic partnerships, creating pathways for CSU students and faculty to become more engaged around the world.
The Office of International Programs (OIP) facilitates Education Abroad opportunities, provides International Student and Scholar Services and promotes International Initiatives. OIP oversees the Confucius Institute and Peace Corps programs, sponsors and administers faculty travel research and grants, initiates and coordinates academic and co-curricular programs, and develops agreements with international partners around the world.
Front Desk – (970) 491-5917
Fax – (970) 491-5501
After-Hours Emergency: (970) 491-6425
Office of International Programs, Colorado State University
Laurel Hall (Northeast corner of the Oval)
1024 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO