- In-person and virtual appointments available through EAB Navigate.
- Care Unit: International Programs
- Location: Peace Corps Virtual Advising, or Laurel Hall in-person advising
- Service: Peace Corps Advising
- In-person, scheduled advising appointments will be available on Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Design and implement a recruitment plan to increase awareness of the Peace Corps among CSU students. Advising Peace Corps applicants on applications and resumes.
B.A. International Relations, Minors in Spanish and Environmental Analysis & Policy, Boston University
M.C.L Conservation Leadership Through Learning, Colorado State University (in progress)
Studied abroad in Ecuador. Served in the Peace Corps in Nicaragua. Traveled to various countries in Central and South America, southeast Asia, and Europe to support projects and proposals for an international development company based in Washington D.C. Maintains a lengthy personal travel wish-list!
Favorite Aspect of CSU
The welcoming and supportive environment.