How to apply
The application for our Intensive English Program is free and easy. To get started, please follow these steps:
- Create your application using the ‘Apply Now‘ button below
- On the application page, click “Create an account” under the section titled First-time users
- Enter your information, including email address, name, and birthdate. You’ll then be asked to create a password.
- Once your account is activated, select Start New Application. Select the term (date) you wish to apply for and select the Non-Degree option (example: Fall 2023 Non-Degree). Do not select any other options. Once you have selected the Non-Degree option, you can begin your application and choose your entry term:
- Intensive English – 1st Session (begins in August for the Fall term and January for the Spring term)
- Intensive English – 2nd Session (begins in October for the Fall term, March for the Spring term)
- Complete each section and submit your application!
Applications are processed on a rolling basis, as they are received. If you have any questions about your application or need help with getting started, please contact PLACEadmissions@colostate.edu.